A Squared: Merry Christmas from A Squared...

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas from A Squared...


Merry Christmas!  

I hope that where ever you are reading this post from you are celebrating this special day with those that mean the most to you.  Christmas has always been my favorite day of the year and I love everything about it: the food, the decorations, the music, the movies, the general feeling of joy in the air, and spending time at home with my family.

Alex and I are celebrating at home in Chicago again and I couldn't be happier to continue our new little tradition for the second year in a row.  I'm hopeful that in the coming years our little Chicago Christmas celebration will expand beyond just the two of us (whether that means babies, puppies, or visiting friends and family), but for now we are enjoying our quiet Christmas together.

Today we'll be cooking and eating a lovely Christmas dinner (I'll share the recipes later) and enjoying some Christmas movies by the fire.  We also may venture out for a showing of Les Miserables later this afternoon.  We're both off tomorrow and will be headed downtown to see the Book of Mormon-- I've never seen my husband so excited to go to the theater! 




Wishing you all the happiest of holidays today-- enjoy the day and have a very Merry Christmas!



 xoxo,

Anne & Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...